We are committed to providing the best education possible by meeting the individual needs of every student. Through the cooperative effort of students, parents, staff and community, we will provide a curriculum that prepares students for the ever changing demands of society.
Eastwood Belief Statements
1. We will address essential needs of students, as these needs must be met for optimal learning.
2. We believe learning is a shared responsibility between students, parents, school, and the community.
3. We believe expectations should be challenging but attainable.
4. We believe all students can learn.
5. We value and celebrate children regardless of their diversity.
6. We believe citizenship is a shared responsibility between students, parents, school, and community.
7. Data monitoring and analysis is essential to drive instruction.