We all love to celebrate reaching the 100th day of school. Besides counting that high, it's fun to think that we are more than halfway through the year! On our 100th day of school our students will rotate through all classrooms for about 20 minutes a piece. In each room, they will have an activity to do that has something to do with the number 100. They might do things such as:
- put 100 piece puzzles together,
- write about what they would do with $100.00,
- make designs with 100 pieces of pattern blocks,
- measure things that are 100 inches or centimeters,
- draw a picture of what they might look like when they are 100,
- make necklaces out of 100 cereal loops,
- and many other ideas!